Come on in out of the cold

Hello there,


One of the things that impresses and surprises me is how willing other writing professionals are to share resources. Whether it be white papers, links, freelance writing websites or other useful reference material, there is a genuine sense of community out there. Yes, we are all in competition to the extent that we're all in business. But there is also the recognition that, as a profession, it's in everyone's interests to promote the highest standards of business practice.

So this particular post is a bit of a sharing exercise. In no particular order, these are some of the places that I visit regularly and the people who know what they're talking about:

Cathy Presland - www.cathypresland.com

Julian Summerhayes - www.juliansummerhayes.com

Brian Clark and Jon Morrow - www.copyblogger.com



Mary Jaksch - http://writetodone.com


For those of you who don't yet know me, I'm a freelance writer also produce fiction and comedy material. If you head over to www.professional-writer.co.uk, you'll see the range of writing and editing services I offer, as well as samples and testimonials. You can also follow me on Twitter: @DerekWriteLines

I look forward to hearing from you.



No comments:

Post a Comment